Say hello to the iPod Touch.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

nobbie

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007

The iPhone's little brother.

And, apparently, much thinner! 8mm!

It's a Wi-Fi device with Safari and YouTube capes. Hmmmm....Maybe this is what I shoould get my son!

Jul 16, 2007
FLORIDA
oh my goodness I think thats going to cost lots.. I still have my iPod nano product (red) in excellent condition and no scratches. been thinking of selling it. I think its about time to sell it..

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
My thoughts:
The new iPods look too fat.
The iPod touch looks too much like the iPhone.
And why didn't we get a freakin' update?
Of course my thoughts will change eventually. (Just found out about this all a half hour ago.)
I just feel like Apple thinks that now that the iPhone has been launched, they needn't pay attention to us anymore. I've been tight will Apple, but now... jeezums, Apple.

clflex

Aug 3, 2007
I hear ya....

A couple of the guys at work were talking about how the iPod Touch looked too much like the iPhone...some were a little upset by this...understandibly so (we no longer have a unique looking device).

On the other hand, in Apple's defense, this was a smart move. They are capitalizing on a design that they already have. No need to reinvent the wheel--right? The design must work and Apple is so confident about the deisign that they will create a new line of iPods based on the iPhone design. Perhaps our iPhone is not as fragile as we may think....

My thoughts:
Of course my thoughts will change eventually. (Just found out about this all a half hour ago.)
I just feel like Apple thinks that now that the iPhone has been launched, they needn't pay attention to us anymore. I've been tight will Apple, but now... jeezums, Apple.

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
My thoughts:
yeah but just thnk of the good thing about the ipod touch...any updates they do on it, can be applied to the iPhone so its not like we will never get any updates after the one next week for ringtones...plus, steve never said that the update next week was JUST for ringtones, who knows, maybe a few other things