SBSettings for iOS8

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
There are quite a few tweaks/apps that work alongside iOS's Control Center. As Cliffeman mentioned CCSettings is one, CCToggles is another. I'm sure now the jailbreak's been around a good while they'll bring a few more out. I'm a big fan of toggles as they just make life easier for example you can set your Personal Hotspot up as a toggle, one swipe and one tap and your hotspot it running.

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
There are quite a few tweaks/apps that work alongside iOS's Control Center. As Cliffeman mentioned CCSettings is one, CCToggles is another. I'm sure now the jailbreak's been around a good while they'll bring a few more out. I'm a big fan of toggles as they just make life easier for example you can set your Personal Hotspot up as a toggle, one swipe and one tap and your hotspot it running.
I remember when I used SBSettings on my 4S, it had a nice toggle for re-botting, re-springing etc, . . . So far none of these have those.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I remember when I used SBSettings on my 4S, it had a nice toggle for re-botting, re-springing etc, . . . So far none of these have those.
Yes they do ;)

image.jpg

Once installed head to Settings, you can then re-arrange and pick which toggles you want - then pole in Control Center.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
CCToggles is not updated for iOS 8. Is it safe to use?

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I have CCSettings. But, like the idea of toggles better.
There isn't a huge difference between the two, with CCToggles you can change the shortcuts at the bottom of Control Center. The default shortcuts I barely use so I'm looking forward to being able to change them.