Scrach Saloutions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Paulshaqz

Jul 14, 2007
i was just curious is ther is anyway you can get rid of scraches on the iPhone i just got a new one today and i got no protective shield :( but is ther any solutions or am i just screwd ?

i no this a stupid question but was just curious if this is possibal if anybody can tell me this i wood really aprecite it thanks

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
i was just curious is ther is anyway you can get rid of scraches on the iPhone i just got a new one today and i got no protective shield :( but is ther any solutions or am i just screwd ?

i no this a stupid question but was just curious if this is possibal if anybody can tell me this i wood really aprecite it thanks

willing to [try] to help but the description is weird you got a new phone or a new scratch?/ did u get a scratch and want it gone or are you trying to prevent a scratch.....

and it is ok if you don't get a reply the second you post sometimes my questions get answered 3 days later or not at all....

Paulshaqz

Jul 14, 2007
willing to [try] to help but the description is weird you got a new phone or a new scratch?/ did u get a scratch and want it gone or are you trying to prevent a scratch.....

and it is ok if you don't get a reply the second you post sometimes my questions get answered 3 days later or not at all....
no i don't want it to prevent a scrach i got one i want to basicily no how to get rid of it ?

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
still ... the specifics.... the back aluminum? the chrome rim? the screen?

where is the scratch?

no..... im sure that if there is a scratch on it that it cant be solved...