screen blocked

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 12, 2007
Hello, some day ago I received my iPhone but the problem these that the 3 hours after I lit(switched on) him(it) the screen is blocked(surrounded), thus I restored him(it) in 1.0.2 with ibrick then raved with jalibreak, it works 20 minutes and begins again, saddened for my English I am French

thanks

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Hello, some day ago I received my iPhone but the problem these that the 3 hours after I lit(switched on) him(it) the screen is blocked(surrounded), thus I restored him(it) in 1.0.2 with ibrick then raved with jalibreak, it works 20 minutes and begins again, saddened for my English I am French

thanks

Vous n'avez pas à rétablir quand cela se produit. Il vous suffit d'utiliser le quai soleil SMBPrefs d'accès et cliquez sur le bouton redémarrer tremplin.

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
Vous n'avez pas à rétablir quand cela se produit. Il vous suffit d'utiliser le quai soleil SMBPrefs d'accès et cliquez sur le bouton redémarrer tremplin.
Being French, it seems to me that this was translated from English using Google Translation or something. I didn't understand much of it...

Oct 12, 2007
Being French, it seems to me that this was translated from English using Google Translation or something. I didn't understand much of it...
the screen is blocked, and is impossible to use a slide, i must restore the iPhone for use a slide and 20minute after again locked