screen flickering?

gerstyd

Bronze
Sep 17, 2007
Anyone else having problems with your screen flickering? It seems every once in a while my screen with just start shutting off and turning back on while I am trying to use it. One time, it shut off and I could not turn it back on at all until I did a reset on the phone (using menu and standby buttons).

I am trying to figure out if its worth it to bring it to Apple since I cant reproduce the flickering on the fly. It just happens when it want to happen.

Also, the sensor since 1.1.2 that senses the darkness in the room seems to be wacky, and it gets confused. And will start up dark, then all of a sudden the screen will get bright again.

Stoldit

Bronze
Aug 17, 2007
Anyone else having problems with your screen flickering? It seems every once in a while my screen with just start shutting off and turning back on while I am trying to use it. One time, it shut off and I could not turn it back on at all until I did a reset on the phone (using menu and standby buttons).

I am trying to figure out if its worth it to bring it to Apple since I cant reproduce the flickering on the fly. It just happens when it want to happen.

Also, the sensor since 1.1.2 that senses the darkness in the room seems to be wacky, and it gets confused. And will start up dark, then all of a sudden the screen will get bright again.

I have the same problem. could be a bug.