Screen Protector Question!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

spscoral

Jul 3, 2007
I bought a clip on holder that came with a screen protector. I put the thing on and now it is a little "rougher" when dragging my finger on the screen. Still works fine.

drjman

Jul 2, 2007
I just ordered a "skin" from Best Skins Ever...I have some for my Blackberry Pearl and I can't imagine not using it.

They're pretty much total body skins (at least for BB--not sure about iPhone) and pretty cheap. I think the iPhone skin was around $6. I ordered 4. I'll post when I get 'em.

http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet/StoreFront

mjeagent

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Northern Virginia
I hate putting anything over the screen...on one hand you must look to protect the screen from damage, but on the other hand, putting anything over the screen significantly decreases the clarity and brightness of the iPhone screen.

Martlet

Bronze
Jul 11, 2007
I hate putting anything over the screen...on one hand you must look to protect the screen from damage, but on the other hand, putting anything over the screen significantly decreases the clarity and brightness of the iPhone screen.
I've never seen the bestskinever or invisibleSHIELD, but I was a bit concerned about that from their photos, so I ordered the iCase.com iCase FILM.

It's feels and looks like the iPhone without anything on it, no decrease in clarity, no tacky feeling. You can only see it's there if the phone is off, and you angle the phone to the light to catch the edge of the cut outs for the ear speaker and home button... so unless you're trying to see it, you won't be able to tell you put anything on the iPhone.

And it goes on easily without bubbles (just make sure it's CLEAN, dust and hairs that you trap will be visible)... just line up the edge, and drop. It'll finish sealing itself (and is cool enough to watch as you do it that you won't mind doing it for all of your friends too! The next best thing to watching a freshly poured Guiness). If you go with something else, at least check out the video on their website... it's fun to watch it go on.

A much better experience than I had with the film I got with my Palm T|X, which had impossible to remove bubbles and a white-ish tint and glare.

jbarrack

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
New York
www.facebook.com
I just ordered a "skin" from Best Skins Ever...I have some for my Blackberry Pearl and I can't imagine not using it.

They're pretty much total body skins (at least for BB--not sure about iPhone) and pretty cheap. I think the iPhone skin was around $6. I ordered 4. I'll post when I get 'em.

http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet/StoreFront
Dude looks awesome ... just ordered ... Nice find

drjman

Jul 2, 2007
Dude looks awesome ... just ordered ... Nice find
Oops....looks like the price went up from when I made my first post and now---they're now apparently $8.

But still a great product. And makes the outside just tacky enough (without being sticky) to cling to my burled walnut center console near the gearshift.

Get one!