Screen Protectors and iPhone 6, 6 Plus

jmp316

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 10, 2008
I picked up a few matte anti glare protectors from eBay this week. $2 for a 3 pack. They work fine, but I'm a bit disappointed that they don't fit more of the screen. It seems like this is a common problem, even with the expensive ones. A millimeter or two on each side and it would fit better, without moving on the "curve"... Hopefully there will improvements to the fit soon.

Last edited:

ednygma

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 9, 2009
Louisville, KY
I use Zagg's as well. I have put them on all my iPhones and love them. I love the protection they provide without losing clarity of my screen and I also like their replacement policy if you have to swap phones. When you register your purchase with them you can go online and order a replacement if you change phones. They will mail you a new one with a return envelope. You send the old one back and you are not charged. You only get charged for the replacement if you do not send in your old one.

Tug

Silver
Aug 4, 2008
After reading 4 pages of reviews I think Im going to go with the ZAG HD. Thanks guy and gals :)

Jin

Bronze
Oct 2, 2012
Apple leather case. Fit perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe Forums

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
Thanks for the photos. It looks like a little bit of a gap between the glass and the case. Is it very noticeable?

RBNetEngr

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 17, 2013
As with my 5, have installed Zagg tempered glass protector on 6+. They trimmed edge fit dimensions a bit to accommodate beveled glass.
Easy DRY install and perfect fit.
Highest recommendation!
I don't have one yet but will likely order the Zagg protector. I had them on my iPhone 4S. And all Zagg screen protectors come with a lifetime warranty. Even if you replace it every month the replacements are free. That's a great deal.

The Zagg lifetime warranty covers the same type of replacement. So you can't replace your iPhone 4S protector with an iPhone 6 protector. But they do allow you to change the type of protector when you replace it under warranty, so if you try the non-glare protector and don't like it you can replace it with a clear protector or a tempered glass protector. You'll pay a bit to change but it's cheaper than buying a new replacement.

Last edited:

silvermoon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 17, 2013
Washington
I dropped my phone yesterday and it scratched the tempered glass protector. It's a minor scratch but I was thinking of going to the Verizon store and getting another screen protector. I've only had the phone a couple weeks. What do you recommend for screen protection?

snowtrooper1966

Genius
Gold
Dec 10, 2009
Clarksburg, WV
I dropped my phone yesterday and it scratched the tempered glass protector. It's a minor scratch but I was thinking of going to the Verizon store and getting another screen protector. I've only had the phone a couple weeks. What do you recommend for screen protection?
Was it the Zagg tempered glass?They will replace it for free....

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
I love my Ghost Armor on my iPhone 5, but had one of those mall kiosks do it. Unfortunately, they pulled all the kiosks and I would have to install myself, which is not an option. I suck at self-install. I use it with my Lifeproof Nuud. I need a comparable iPhone 6 screen protector to use with my Nuud, when available.

Keukawater

Bronze
Sep 10, 2014
I LOVE the glass screen protector. I had a lady at Verizon install it and she did it perfectly. Looks and feels awesome. It was not the Zagg brand though. It's a Verizon brand one--1/2 the price, but just as awesome.

Reactions: EverythingApple

abnvet

Bronze
Dec 24, 2009
So far it's nice. Have Zagg in my iPad and had to send in for replacement a year ago. Nice products.