Screen Protectors..

-Junkie-

Jul 11, 2009
I need a new screen protector the dorks at ATT installed mine screwy when I got the 3gs and ifrogz case.. So, I need to replace this. I was looking at the power support antiglare.. anythign I should look at? I want a great screen cover, the one witht he ifrogz sucks even if they did not screw it up.

Get_Zwole

Bronze
Jun 20, 2009
Oklahoma City
powersupport crystal for me i don't like the look of the anti glare. I don't have glare problems so i like the clear one. Cant even tell theres anything on the screen really.

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
powersupport crystal for me i don't like the look of the anti glare. I don't have glare problems so i like the clear one. Cant even tell theres anything on the screen really.
I concur. I've used both anti-glare and crystal film from powersupport and prefer the crystal film much better. They're also easy to apply.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
If you want anti-glare, the DLO antiglares are just as good as the PowerSupport ones, I think, and you get 5 in a pack vs. 2

I just ordered some accidentally (I'm a crystal guy, personally), but compared to the PS antiglares I've had in the past, these seem fine for the money.