Screen Recorder-iOS 7?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Uninstall Record My Screen and FaceClockUp. There's an alternative to FakeClockUp that you can use if this works. After uninstalling them, do a hard reset and then install Display Recorder. Make sure all of the Display Recorder dependencies are also installed. I'll attach a list of them. Let me know if that doesn't work and I'll list the other few that I think might be conflicting with it so you can test uninstall them one at a time.
image.jpg

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
Good deal, I'll try that now and report back!

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
Update: changed settings to QuickTime and now it's working normally. Thanks for the help and the great app suggestion Europa.... Another thing, what's an alternative to fakeclockup ?

Last edited:

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Update: change settings to QuickTime and now it's working normally. Thanks for the help and the great app suggestion Europa.... Another thing, what's an alternative to fakeclockup ?
HiddenSettings7. You open it through the SpringBoard Settings bar in Control Center. You can use the settings Napoleon posted here to eliminate the lock screen lock/unlock fades. I use these settings for animation overrides:
Photo Jan 16, 4 44 49 PM.png