screen wouldn't be lit!

midooo

Dec 15, 2007
Hey there...
I've had this problem for quite awhile where sometimes i push the switch button but my iPhone won't wake up! so, i have someone to call me to kill the phone to restart it ( in this mode, the phone won't ring, it just gets lit.) It's been such a pain in the neck especially when i'm not near to any friend.
is there any idea? I tried to restore my phone but didn't wanna to update it to 1.1.2.
alternatively, can I restore my phone and keep it with the current version, 1.0.2?

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
just click restore and don't click anything if it asks you to upgrade yo.....

midooo

Dec 15, 2007
just click restore and don't click anything if it asks you to upgrade yo.....
well, when i click restore, it prompts me this box saying "check for updates" or "cancle". If I choose check, it gives me another box saying' "restore and update" or "cancle".. Am I trapped?

vert

Dec 15, 2007
well, when i click restore, it prompts me this box saying "check for updates" or "cancle". If I choose check, it gives me another box saying' "restore and update" or "cancle".. Am I trapped?
look for a download link for the original 1.0.2 firmware try not to get from Apple since they migth ahve patched it, and when it asks u if u wanan restore hold shift in iTunes and select the firmware u downloaded