"ScreenClipp"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 3, 2014
Sweeden
Peace iCafe'ers!
I know how to make ScreenShots, but is it possible to take "ScreenClips" too?

If you are watching a long clip and you find a part of it that is really good and you wanna share. How can you do that?

I mean is it possible to "record" audio and what's showing on your iPhone screen, so you can show it to others,
If so how can I do it?

Thanks a lot for the help!

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
You can't the only thing you can do is screen shots. At least that I'm aware of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
How does Vidyo work, you seem to write some kind of "portal," what's that?
Thanks a lot for the help.
You just hit record audio + video in the app and then go to your AirPlay settings in Control Center and choose Vidyo! That starts the screen recording. Stop it in the AirPlay settings as well. You can't get this app, though. It's too late to buy it.

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2014
Sweeden
You just hit record audio + video in the app and then go to your AirPlay settings in Control Center and choose Vidyo! That starts the screen recording. Stop it in the AirPlay settings as well. You can't get this app, though. It's too late to buy it.
Ohh, it seems like a really nice app!
It isn't possible for you to send it over, I could pay for it also.
//God Bless, Richard.

Last edited by a moderator:

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Ohh, it seems like a really nice app!
It isn't possible for you to send it over, I could pay for it also.
//God Bless, Richard.
Unfortunately, no. I would gift it to you if it were still available, but Apple removed it.

There might be a new app that does it. Search around and see. So you don't have a Mac? You can do the same thing by plugging your phone into a Mac and using QuickTime to record the iPhone's screen with audio.

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
Unfortunately, no. I would gift it to you if it were still available, but Apple removed it.

There might be a new app that does it. Search around and see. So you don't have a Mac? You can do the same thing by plugging your phone into a Mac and using QuickTime to record the iPhone's screen with audio.
Damn seems like a really cool app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk