screensplitr not working

nerdkill

Nov 16, 2008
i just downloaded screensplitr and i'm trying to get it to work. i follow the instructions and i go to bonjour and select my phone. it then tells me that it can't find the server. it's driving me crazy. please someone help me.

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
i had to restart my phone to get this to work the 1st time. also i could only get it to work in safari, i couldnt get it to run in any other browser. it seems pretty laggy though. if you get yours to work let me know it goes.

nerdkill

Nov 16, 2008
are you running a mac or pc? i have tried to reboot everything including my router, laptop, phone. i don't know what to do anymore.

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
i have a pc. try going into cydia and reinstall screensplitr and veency, reboot your phone. wen u run the app make sure that the icon for screensplitr says on, then launch safari

nerdkill

Nov 16, 2008
yup still nothing. don't know what to do.

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
the 1st time i got it to work i had to launch the app 3 times. at 1st it said that it was turned on, then i launched it and it still said it was on so i launched it again then it said it was off then i launched it 4 the 3rd time and it was finally on.