sdk app problem?

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
when the apps r released in a few months and we all start downloading them like crazzy, what happens when they have major bugs? Like for instance there r several apps out right now for the jb guys that if your not careful can freez your phone? Now I understand and fully Believe that there is no such thing as a bricked iPhone. Ive seen the hard reset bring some pretty pathetic looking phones back to life. So I'm not worried that will happen. But for the average joe, how do they fix this? And further more if the app doesn't work or works improperly do you get refunded?

Just what's on my mind?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I have a feeling that there will be very few - if any - with major issues/bugs, like some available via Installer. Of course, there will be a share of problems, but no major ones. I'm sure Apple will make sure they're all good to go before they show up on the App Store.

- John

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
Apple has to check them first to be put in the store, so I doubt there will be any MAJOR bugs that freeze the phone completely. Maybe small ones like the app crashes down or freezes.

Apple124

Bronze
Mar 11, 2008
Like they said, Apple will probably check all these apps very carefuly.
And they have all of the programs to debug them.
I don't think they would want viruses on these nice iPhones because then a lot of people would complain!