SDK news everyones been waiting for

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
yay about time we hear something. Mms better be one of the first things we get. And then flash. And then video. And then copy paste. If I get those four things I'll be happy and not want anything else from this phone.

Ezekiel2517

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
yay about time we hear something. Mms better be one of the first things we get. And then flash. And then video. And then copy paste. If I get those four things I'll be happy and not want anything else from this phone.
and native IM too :p

but yeah, now that we finally know SOMETHING i guess we can all calm knowing theres some progress being made

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
uh huh. And think how pissed everyone will be when the SDK is the producer, and not Apple.... That means we'll have to PAY. People will be mad.

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
I'm pleased they're making a point to separate "enterprise features" from "SDK", means there's a chance the SDK will be accessible by everybody rather than just Apple's friends.

If I get a hand on the SDK (as long as it doesn't require a Mac to code on, since I don't have one), I will be so happy.

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
IF it had to be delayed i think this is suitable...march 6th isn't too bad.

And what do "new enterprise features" mean? Is that possibly flash and stuff?

KeKe

Bronze
Dec 26, 2007
Im so happy that we finally heard some news and that the sdk is making some progress. I just can't wait for a native aim mainly :D