Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Oh and btw I made the front page...;)

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Congrats on making the first page! I will NOT be a very happy camper if the SDK is delayed. I feel as if it's already been delayed enough as it is.

hxclos

Feb 4, 2008
I think we can all agree we have waited long enough.

Panache010

Silver
Aug 19, 2007
DELAYED!? Just to think I was just about to replace my constipated 4gig on Fri with a 16. It would be some hot ISH ($H!T)i f V2 hits the streets before SDK! In the words of Swiper "AWW MAN!"

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Being that this is still part of Apple's first steps into the cellular market, there are bound to be mistakes, but it's only been a few weeks since MacWorld, and they should have had a better idea about when the SDK would be ready at that point.
Unfortunately, it seems that Apple has learned that no matter what mistakes they make with their consumers, they know that we will sit here and take it. The only time that was not the case was when the price dropped 2 months after hitting the market. Everyone and their grandmother knew how wrong that was.
As for the rest, well, there is nothing we can do except continue to jailbreak and enjoy 3rd party apps that are unapproved by Apple.

cubbie5150

Bronze
Dec 16, 2007
Why are you so surprised it's delayed? I kind of laughed every time I read a post that simply assumes a date is written in stone. I'm just as eager for SDK as the next person; I just know better than to assume anything will ever be released when the so-called consensus says it will be... Having followed Apple for the past year (since I migrated entirely to Mac) I've learned they aren't much better than any other company when it comes to releases.

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
I'll be pissed if this is true. I certainly hope not. I want 3rd party apps and most of all flash!

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
New Rule of thumb:
Expect nothing, and be suprized when you get something.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
YOU HAVE TO BE JOKING COME ON ALREADY

This is not right... Its like a kid waiting for his toys on xmas and santa does not bring it.. I might just hack my iPhone if I will have to wait intill June..

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I might just hack my iPhone if I will have to wait intill June..
...And it's Sooooo easy now to do. Come on, you know you want to. Pocket Guitar, iPhysics, customizable themes.... Be like Nike....Just do it.
If you don't like it, restore. No harm no foul.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
A delay I wouldn't be so surprised of. It wouldn't bother me either. But June, I don't think so. Steve clearly stated during the Keynote that the SDK would be arriving in Late February. June is a long way off.

- John

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I was going to make a new thread on this, but here might be the best place. Found this on iphonealley. Sounds like late Feb. is still on, But.............

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I was going to make a new thread on this, but here might be the best place. Found this on iphonealley. Sounds like late Feb. is still on, But.............
Hmmm, unbreakable.. I doubt it, but it's possible. I'd definitely give up jailbreaking for flash and the SDK, though.

- John