SDK Usage

gotpancakes

Bronze
Nov 24, 2007
I really hope they let us get them from the iTunes that's on the phone as a button, that would make it really easy. They could possibly let us test (24hour trial) that way when we decide what we want we just download and install dorectly from the phone

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I really hope they let us get them from the iTunes that's on the phone as a button, that would make it really easy. They could possibly let us test (24hour trial) that way when we decide what we want we just download and install dorectly from the phone
That's certainly logical, as we can download apps from Installer. If we can do that, we can certainly do it from iTunes. However, the current iTunes on the iPhone is music only, and doubt they'll change that for the SDK.

- John

DUKEL

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
S.D. CA 92109
I agree. Most smartphones actually all smartphones are able to purchase applications from the phone itself. I shouldn't have to fire up the computer to purchase apps. Also most smartphones do allow a trial period to test out apps before you buy them and I certainly hope Apple allows this or theres gonna be a lot of wasted money or unsure customers that will hold back on the apps purchases. That is a must, they better give us a trial version! Good point.