Sdk?

natalie

Bronze
Aug 11, 2007
Louisiana
www.myspace.com
i haven't been on the site in a while or keeping up with the iPhone (too busy with work, etc.)... what the hell does that stand for? lol

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
Software Development Kit. It is a kit released by Apple to software creators so that they have the foundation to create software for sale through iTunes for the iPhone users to purchase and install through iTunes.

SpongebObiWan

Bronze
Aug 25, 2007
i haven't been on the site in a while or keeping up with the iPhone (too busy with work, etc.)... what the hell does that stand for? lol
SDK = Software Developer's Kit

In other words, Apple is going to be providing SDK to software developers, that will allow them to create their applications, allowing those applications to work on the iPhone, pending Apple's approval of course. For the most part, if not entirely (I believe) these applications will appear on iTunes for a price. I am expecting that many of these applications will be applications that are already available to the jailbreak community for free.

EDIT: Ooops..sorry Griffinaz. I must have been editing while you were posting

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
we thought it would be out yesterday but we got a handful of nothing. Its ok it will come

iamse7en

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
EIC Etiquette

As a general rule, one should search for their own answers before posting questions in the forum. I gladly welcome questions for everyone to help each other out, but a simple google search would have answered your question, AND THEN SOME, within 20 seconds. So for your benefit, our benefit, let's adhere to this simple principle.

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
odly enough the 6th is a thursday..........

natalie

Bronze
Aug 11, 2007
Louisiana
www.myspace.com
As a general rule, one should search for their own answers before posting questions in the forum. I gladly welcome questions for everyone to help each other out, but a simple google search would have answered your question, AND THEN SOME, within 20 seconds. So for your benefit, our benefit, let's adhere to this simple principle.
i did do a search, all i could find was people talking about sdk... couldnt find what it was