Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
Great read. Maybe we'll know some better information after the 4/23 earnings report. Very odd that the older iPhones would be removed from inventory without an upcoming refresh.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Thank you Honda, any news is good news here.;)

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
did you see the patent on the nano phone?

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
You're all welcome! I don't know about you, but it seems to be getting a little stagnant in here, with no real news to speak of. I can't wait till June!

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
You're all welcome! I don't know about you, but it seems to be getting a little stagnant in here, with no real news to speak of. I can't wait till June!
Yeah, we'll have this from time to time. There's always masturbation!

What's all the hooplah in that article about App Store and Haptic Feedback? One will definitely be added to the V1 iPhone and the other easily could be, technically.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Yeah, we'll have this from time to time. There's always masturbation!

What's all the hooplah in that article about App Store and Haptic Feedback? One will definitely be added to the V1 iPhone and the other easily could be, technically.
"Such a haptic system would make use of the vibrating ringer to give some slight vibrating feedback to each touch of a virtual button."

Wouldn't care for this feature at all, talk about dead battery!

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
"Such a haptic system would make use of the vibrating ringer to give some slight vibrating feedback to each touch of a virtual button."

But wouldn't masturbation provide a renewable energy source? Constantly recharge the iPhone like you do a kinetic or perpetual motion watch. :)

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
But wouldn't masturbation provide a renewable energy source? Constantly recharge the iPhone like you do a kinetic or perpetual motion watch. :)
Hey! That wasn't me, it was THAT guy^ talking about masturbation....."I" NEVER do that! lol:pj:pk:p

No really though, whatever phsylicon does in his studio by himself on his own time is his businesss. *jab*jab*;)

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio

I don't see the necessity of this. You see what button you're touching as well as the result. If it's to try to 'press' a button when you're not looking, like while driving, then there's still no guaranty you're touching the right button. Seems pointless, unlike masturbation.:p

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
I don't see the necessity of this. You see what button you're touching as well as the result. If it's to try to 'press' a button when you're not looking, like while driving, then there's still no guaranty you're touching the right button. Seems pointless, unlike masturbation.:p
Granted that typing on the iPhone keypad is challenging, but who is pushing the campaign to get tactile feedback on typing? Seems to me, that would tend to encourage the use of texting while driving.

Now, phone features might be necessary while driving. Contacts, number key input. OK. But QWERTY typing? I just don't get it. Requiring a tactile keypad is about as important to me as having rubber on the iPhone backside so it doesn't slip out of my hand while taking care of businesss. :oops:

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
I already have vibration when i type with the standard QWERTY keyboard on my iPhone, during Safari, SMS, whatever.

I bet nobody knows how to do this.

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
And how can you do this? Are you magic? ;)
actually, yeaaahhno.

Here is how.

Add source "repository.ripdev.com" to installer
download MobileEnhancer and a package called "Русская Клавиятура" (from the RiP Dev category in Installer (it means Russian Keyboard, but you wont be using it unless you specifically select it)
go to settings-->general-->keyboard, and select Вибрация to on, (that means vibration)

reset or respring, and you have a buzz everytime you type something.