Second Thread! Whoo!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
This forum has been here for... how long?

At least I have the privilege of starting the SECOND thread. Wow.

I guess there aren't too many people who have Shuffles. Or at least people aren't interested in discussing their screen-less iPods on a forum.

Oh well.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I have a Nano that I use at the gym, but I am thinking about getting a shuffle. They are very light and clip onto your gym clothes with no weight at all. I only need so many songs at the gym. OK- I really want one because they are so cute. I am not sure what color would go best with the majority of my gym outfits...:p

wrhutch

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
Pottsboro Texas
I have a Nano that I use at the gym, but I am thinking about getting a shuffle. They are very light and clip onto your gym clothes with no weight at all. I only need so many songs at the gym. OK- I really want one because they are so cute. I am not sure what color would go best with the majority of my gym outfits...:p
Maybe you should post pictures of your gym outfits and take a poll on which color to choose.

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
This forum has been here for... how long?

At least I have the privilege of starting the SECOND thread. Wow.

I guess there aren't too many people who have Shuffles. Or at least people aren't interested in discussing their screen-less iPods on a forum.

Oh well.

somebody trying to get a high post count here? i don't know who though........

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
You!?! 45 posts a day.... All averaging about 3 words a post.... J/k. You have helped me jailbreak... But don't call the kettle black!
lmao your funny LOL is be posting longer threads but nobody really seems to post about anything important or needs real help so I'm stuck just saying stupid stuff that's one reason I'm going to be leaving this forum fairly soon