Secret deal on invisibleSHIELD!

CowboYZ

Bronze
Jan 4, 2008
Florida
Hi, I just ordered my full body invisibleSHIELD but went to google to check for any promotion discounts and found out that if you visit http://www.shieldzone.com/showspecial
You will get 50% off of your purchase. (You must checkout, first, to actually see the discount.)

So my case would've cost me $24.95 but ended up costing me only $12.47!

EDIT: Discount is up and running again as of February 23rd!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 8, 2008
Wow this actually works. Thanks! I have been debating whether to buy an invisibleshield or bestskinsever, but because of this I will definitely go for the invisibleshiled because of the cheaper price and lifetime warranty.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
im interested in getting one of these .. how are they? are they ok ? do they come off. i mean the edges with taking it out and putting it back in your pocket...? thanks

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Depends on how you put it on, and how long you let it "set" before playing with it.
It can peel, but it's generally not a problem.
I have the shield, and I have had to replace it twice, but only because I was having the phone looked at or replaced.
That's the beauty of the Invisible Shield that no one ever talks about.
1) very strong - dropped my phone in the bathroom and it "danced and Spun" on the corners of the phone. What should have been a giant dent, was nothing more than the antenna cover coming slightly off by about a millimeter. The phone hit ever corner from a waist high drop. without the shield, it would have been significant damage.
2)Lifetime warranty. If for whatever reason you need to remove the shield, all you do is contact them, pay for a small shipping cost, and they send you out a new one. You take the other one off and mail it back to them.
I hate the feel of a naked iPhone now. Feels too slippery. and we all know how much damage a simple drop can cause. Best investment I have made for the iPhone so fat.

** Install Tip! If you are like me, you still have the plastic tray that the iPhone came in. This is a great place to rest the phone after installing the shield. It helps make sure that the corners and everything stay put.***

Staszek

Bronze
Sep 24, 2007
Damm I wish I knew about this deal!

I have the invisible shield on both my ipod and iPhone I love it. Its perfect for people like me who hate cases but don't want to ruin the product. Keeps the original good looks of the iPhone and as someone else said its easier to hold on to now (no fingerprint smudges anymore either).

Jan 8, 2008
I had no idea that it also offered some drop protection too. I really want this case now. Hawk, what do you mean by the antenna cover coming slightly off? Were you able to snap the antenna cover back into place? I am buying this soon. Is the back piece hard to install?

BD997

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Boston, MA
link is not working or promo is over... it just takes us to their main page.

volcomguysd

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
link is not working or promo is over... it just takes us to their main page.
It's still working. Browse for the invisishield normally and it will show the reduced price before adding to the cart...

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
just tried it ans it says that it is over.. that sucks.. i wanted to try it out too... the link says deal expired when it is loading....

anodized

Bronze
Feb 18, 2008
Can you apply the invisible shield and then still put it in a case (like new innocase)? Sometimes I like to run around with the phone in or out of a case... Also, does the phone need to be in **MINT** condition to apply the invisibleshield?

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
Can you apply the invisible shield and then still put it in a case (like new innocase)? Sometimes I like to run around with the phone in or out of a case... Also, does the phone need to be in **MINT** condition to apply the invisibleshield?
Not really. It's just semi-useless if it's all scratched up.

anodized

Bronze
Feb 18, 2008
Well, how can you clean it to make sure there is absolutely no dust on it when you apply the shield? It would annoy the living hell out of me if there was even a single spec under the shield, lol.

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
Well, how can you clean it to make sure there is absolutely no dust on it when you apply the shield? It would annoy the living hell out of me if there was even a single spec under the shield, lol.
You can't. The joys of being human.

Doby45

Silver
Aug 21, 2007
Powder Springs, GA
You would not be able to put the phone with an invisible shield in the Innocase. The Innocase fits very snug. You could use a front invisible shield and Innocase, but not the backside invisible shield and Innocase

CowboYZ

Bronze
Jan 4, 2008
Florida
Has anyone tried to use invisibleSHIELD for the back of the iPhone and Apple's Anti-Glare Film Set for the front of the iPhone? Is it possible?

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
Has anyone tried to use invisibleSHIELD for the back of the iPhone and Apple's Anti-Glare Film Set for the front of the iPhone? Is it possible?

I guess it would but I don't think you can order the back of an Invisible Shield by itself. I got mine today. So far, I'm loving it. It actually feel out of my pocket onto mulch in front of my little sister's childcare and had NO scratches. I even poured water on it to be naughty, :p and nothing happened amazingly.

This product really does show its use.

Doby45

Silver
Aug 21, 2007
Powder Springs, GA
Has anyone tried to use invisibleSHIELD for the back of the iPhone and Apple's Anti-Glare Film Set for the front of the iPhone? Is it possible?​

Yhea, you could do that, the two would not conflict in any way and that was the direction I was gonna go in before I found the Innocase. Now I just need to get the Apple anti-glare and I will be good to go.​