Secret-Lock

Discussion in 'Cydia Apps' started by MoneyMaker79, Apr 3, 2015.

1. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

Very cool tweak that I just tested out and it works perfectly. If you worry that someone will get into your phone even without a computer/iTunes, this will make that impossible unless they know your secret hand/finger gesture.

If you have/use touchID, you can still use that to unlock your iPhone, but I'm going to use this tweak as it's cool and just in case I lose my phone, but if you know me, I keep my iPhone with me 24/7. :p

[​IMG]

#1 MoneyMaker79, Apr 3, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
  2. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

No problem. :)

3. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

They definitely aren't impossible to bypass. You can disable Cydia locks through the file system on a computer or by booting into No Substrate mode.

4. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

I was about to point this out.

5. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

I was thinking that "If you worry that someone will get into your phone even without a computer/iTunes, this will make that impossible unless they know your secret hand/finger gesture." was saying that they could use iTunes to bypass. "even without a computer/iTunes" However, I did not think about booting into safe mode. My bad! But nonetheless, I like it...although I rarely use it myself. It's just a safety measure to take just in case.