Secret way to unlock IPod besides passcode?

Discussion in 'Cydia Apps' started by Slyslad3, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Slyslad3

Slyslad3 New Member

Hey guys, I have been wondering if there is a cydia app or something that could unlock the iPod touch 4 generation without the use of typing in the passcode. Something that could let you do something on the lock screen like with the status bar or volume buttons. Anything like that would help. My friend always changes my passcode and this would help. You wouldn't also know an app that could force change the passcode without knowing the passcode do you. Because sometimes I have to restore my iPod because he won't tell me the code. All the help would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

stop telling your friend your passcode. Problem solved.

3. bballrob

bballrob Genius
    Gold

Why hasn't someone come in and accused him of trying to break into a stolen/found iPod that he'd rather claim as his own instead of trying to return it to the rightful owner?

4. Ncalien

Ncalien Member
    Bronze

You can use an app called style unlock. It allows unlocking with the use of
    Gestures and the ability to hide the slide to unlock bar when the phone is locked

5. IcyIzzy

IcyIzzy New Member

There is an app called Gravityboard. Basically you slide the lock screen up to unlock. You can make it bounce, and even remove the slide to unlock bar, so it's pretty good.

6. GSXRMike

GSXRMike Member
    Silver

I use AndroidLock XT. It's works great. I also have mine so it's allllmost invisible. Someone just picking up my phone would never be able to get into it.