Secure data / Crypt Magic

ivantwilliams

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 14, 2009
Morning all -

I use to use Crypt Magic for BlackBerry to secure all my data. For example credit card details, driving license info, etc, etc.

Besides SplashID, what's everyone else using, if anything?

I was going to create a Word document and add a password to it, but, you can't open documents with passwords attached on an iPhone.

So, I'm looking for alternatives.

Thanks in advance

Ivan

ivantwilliams

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 14, 2009
...you've just saved me a fortune! I've bought it.

Now to spend a day entering the info :)

Jan 16, 2009
Mississippi
I like Tap Forms because I have a basis password to open the program and a much more secure password to look at credit card and bank info inside the program. You can have many sets of data that you want basic protection for such as my PC's software license info or my medical prescription info. So once I open the program I can go into that stuff at will but other sets show a lock icon and require the extra password to be entered to access them.

Ascendo

Oct 1, 2009
I use to use Crypt Magic for BlackBerry to secure all my data. For example credit card details, driving license info, etc, etc... I'm looking for alternatives.
Marc from Ascendo here.

DataVault for Windows desktops imports data directly from Cryptmagic. From there you can sync it with DataVault for iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad.

Please see our support page for links to user guide, FAQs & tech support. Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions.

Best,
Marc
Ascendo

applejosh

Bronze
Oct 15, 2009
I've pretty much settled on eWallet. It's available on just about every platform, so I don't have to update, migrate, etc. anytime I want to change phone platforms.