See what Country song was #1 on the day you were born

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I put in my birthdate and go to click on the Start Search and nothing comes up. If it helps, I'm using mobile Safari.
Force quit Safari and try again. Make sure you're putting your date of birth on the black wheel above "start search," not at the right of the screen.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
He said he was using mobile Safari.
Yes, I went and did it from the mobile version of eiC. It did work. In the app, when I tapped the link and it went to another page, it didn't work there. I had to Open In Safari. So I wasn't sure if something like that occurred with the OP on eiC mobile. I'm not done with my coffee. :)

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
What Are We Doin' In Love
Kenny Rogers

It works when I copy the link and open a new Safari window. I'm curious why it doesn't work in the app.
Always learning more about Safari. I just discovered an Easter eCard that requires Adobe Flash and did not work in Safari, did work when I pasted the link in my Puffin Browser. I'm liking the Puffin Browser. I have the free version. I may go $3.99 for it all.

silvermoon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 17, 2013
Washington
Always learning more about Safari. I just discovered an Easter eCard that requires Adobe Flash and did not work in Safari, did work when I pasted the link in my Puffin Browser. I'm liking the Puffin Browser. I have the free version. I may go $3.99 for it all.
It's a nice browser. Before I started cleaning up apps on my phone which I do at least once a month, I was using that browser to view Flash content. I'm not sure about $3.99 for it though.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
It's a nice browser. Before I started cleaning up apps on my phone which I do at least once a month, I was using that browser to view Flash content. I'm not sure about $3.99 for it though.
I must have bought Puffin a while back because it downloaded from the Cloud. Pretty nice. Fast. Doesn't have android-type text reflow, but it does a good job of making fonts readable.