seidio customer service

Jul 13, 2007
so i just bought a seidio case and the camera hole doesn't line up with the camera on the iPhone argh

so ive emailed seidio and pmed seidioseidio on this board to no avail...

ive heard the customer service is soo good this and that, so far that hasn't been the case with me...

any ideas?

seidioseidio

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
so i just bought a seidio case and the camera hole doesn't line up with the camera on the iPhone argh

ive heard the customer service is soo good this and that, so far that hasn't been the case with me...

any ideas?
PLease provide your order #, We will handle this Monday (11/5)

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Seidio

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
PLease provide your order #, We will handle this Monday (11/5)

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Seidio
Well, there ya go!

Oh btw, nice case seidio guy or whoever you are, plan on purchasing one in the future...;)

Khris

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
Edmonton, AB

any ideas?
I had an absolutely horrible experience with Seidio when I purchased accessories for my Treo 680. Emails were never answered on time, and if there was a reply, it wasn't the answer to the question I asked.

Eventually I filed a complaint with the BBB and ended up getting a refund. It took the BBB complaint to finally kick them into gear however.

I will never buy from Seidio again.....even if they were to give me a free iPhone with my purchase!

seidioseidio

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
I had an absolutely horrible experience with Seidio when I purchased accessories for my Treo 680. Emails were never answered on time, and if there was a reply, it wasn't the answer to the question I asked.

Eventually I filed a complaint with the BBB and ended up getting a refund. It took the BBB complaint to finally kick them into gear however.

I will never buy from Seidio again.....even if they were to give me a free iPhone with my purchase!
Khris,

I'm sorry we were unable to make you happy. I understand that you had some problems with Customer Service but we tried to make them right. We not only issued you a full refund months after you bought your product, but we even sent you replacements as a courtesy. I'm not sure what else we can do at this point.

Khris

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Khris,

I'm sorry we were unable to make you happy. I understand that you had some problems with Customer Service but we tried to make them right. We not only issued you a full refund months after you bought your product, but we even sent you replacements as a courtesy. I'm not sure what else we can do at this point.
Sorry to say, but the replacements never arrived (which is another nail in the coffin). I indicated to someone via email that I would be returning them anyway since I had sold my Treo by then......but since they never showed up, I never had to return them.

At this point I don't expect you to do anything else. I was simply voicing my experiences with Seidio as the OP was asking for ideas.

Due to the fact that I had to file a BBB complaint to get any further action really sealed the deal and that is the main reason I won't be purchasing from Seidio again. If it took a BBB complaint to get a resolution this time, what hoops might I have to jump through next time if I'm not satisfied?

I hope you can understand my position. I do appreciate the help I received at the end, but unfortunately it was a little late.

seidioseidio

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
Sorry to say, but the replacements never arrived (which is another nail in the coffin). I indicated to someone via email that I would be returning them anyway since I had sold my Treo by then......but since they never showed up, I never had to return them.

At this point I don't expect you to do anything else. I was simply voicing my experiences with Seidio as the OP was asking for ideas.

Due to the fact that I had to file a BBB complaint to get any further action really sealed the deal and that is the main reason I won't be purchasing from Seidio again. If it took a BBB complaint to get a resolution this time, what hoops might I have to jump through next time if I'm not satisfied?

I hope you can understand my position. I do appreciate the help I received at the end, but unfortunately it was a little late.
To be honest with you, taking care of your issue had nothing to do with the BBB. I still don't know why your problem wasn't taken care of sooner, but in fact, I found out about your issue from one of your posts. We then did everything possible to make you happy, so I also want members to understand that your case was an exception...not the rule. We understand that we'll never make everyone happy, but we'll still do our best to take care of our customers.

Khris

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
Edmonton, AB
To be honest with you, taking care of your issue had nothing to do with the BBB. I still don't know why your problem wasn't taken care of sooner
Fair enough. The timing of the two seemed more than coincidental at the time however.

Jun 26, 2007

any ideas?
mine doesn't either, its not a defect
when you say line up, do you mean it covers the camera, or it just isn't a perfect circle around?

Jun 26, 2007
ok that makes sense
i was just gunna say that if its off by like 1mm, its not a defect, its just that its not perfect
but im sure seidio will take care of you

johnjayb

Sep 26, 2007
seidio customer service was pretty helpful for me.
when i never received my case and holster, they were very helpful and sent it out.

only problem is.. the HOLSTER BROKE.. the clip that holds it somehow got past the other part and snapped off! can seidio help me out with that? unfortunately because the holster broke.. MY PHONE FELL ON THE FLOOR and broke two of the clips on the case itself!

and yes.. my iPhone now has a scratch! =/

Khris

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
Edmonton, AB
when i never received my case and holster, they were very helpful and sent it out.

only problem is.. the HOLSTER BROKE.. the clip that holds it somehow got past the other part and snapped off! can seidio help me out with that? unfortunately because the holster broke.. MY PHONE FELL ON THE FLOOR and broke two of the clips on the case itself!

I'm not sure what case you have for your iPhone, but it sounds similar to the Crystal Case that I had bought for my Treo.

I really was unhappy with the build quality and I too ended up dropping my phone because of the poor quality holster. Upon hitting the ground, the crystal case literally exploded apart leaving my Treo to grind across the pavement.

Eventually I settled on an Invisible Shield for my Treo, and I just ordered one for my iPhone. I've yet to find a better way to protect my devices!

scott99

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
Great Neck, NYC
I'm not sure what case you have for your iPhone, but it sounds similar to the Crystal Case that I had bought for my Treo.

I really was unhappy with the build quality and I too ended up dropping my phone because of the poor quality holster. Upon hitting the ground, the crystal case literally exploded apart leaving my Treo to grind across the pavement.

Eventually I settled on an Invisible Shield for my Treo, and I just ordered one for my iPhone. I've yet to find a better way to protect my devices!
I had the Crystal case for my Treo 700p, it was an excellent product, very thin. I now have the Hybrid Combo, and it is a beautiful case, also very thin. So far, no problems with the holster. I will keep an eye on it though since you people have had problems with it.

Megkins

Bronze
Nov 1, 2007
Bay Area, CA
I had a great experience with Seidio's customer service. When I had the Blackberry Pearl I ordered a case from Seidio because everyone talked about how great they were. It arrived quickly, and was a great product, but just not for me (a little bulkier than I would've liked). So I emailed them asking about their return policy (even after I had opened it and tried it out) and they responded rather quickly and had no problem with me returning it for a full refund.

Just sharing my experience :)

Chris Hyde

Bronze
Oct 27, 2007
So far, as an unbiased 3rd party, I am compelled to believe that Seidio's customer service is top notch. For those of you who are not businesss minded, it is impossible to please everyone.

seidioseidio

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007

Johnjay,

Please email your contact and order information to forum@seidio.com and I'll see that you're taken care of.

Thanks