Seidio Innocase is the best yet!

spampy22

Bronze
Jun 8, 2007
Columbus, Ohio
I just received the Case and all I can say is perfect! I have been trying cases since iDay and I always fell back to my Naked iPhone. I've owned a Belkin, Agent 18, ExtremeMac Rubberized, Incase, and an iSkin Revo.

Seidio Innocase is by far the best
  • This case has a rubberized feel, but yet it still smooth (Hard to explain)
  • Smallest form factor yet in a Hard Case
  • Easy to get in and out of Pocket (Coat, Jeans, Dress Pants)
  • The little metal showing around the phone makes it look professional and clean still
  • Can be docked by taking the bottom part off.
I ordered Black and it just looks great! The Seidio website pics do not give this Case the justice it deserves.

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=936

nirav464

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
Hey dude I don't know if I should get the black or the blue. I mean I already had the older seidio case for the iPhone in black and it was cool but I really want to know how the black and blue actaully look. (You're right by looking at the pics on the seidio website no one would want to buy it lol)

So can you post some pics of your case.

Thanks

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Hey dude I don't know if I should get the black or the blue. I mean I already had the older seidio case for the iPhone in black and it was cool but I really want to know how the black and blue actaully look. (You're right by looking at the pics on the seidio website no one would want to buy it lol)

So can you post some pics of your case.

Thanks
Lots of good pics on this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
what color do u have. I mean I LOVE BOTH the black and the blue. I think i might get the blue cause its something new but again i don't really like to have it shinny.

DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO LOL
I ordered the blue but haven't received it yet. From what I've heard it's not overly shiny except when the light catches it. :)