seidio rubberized case, switcheasy capsule, or agent 18?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Spoolin414

Bronze
Dec 6, 2007
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I have had all 3 except the seido but I have had a rubberized case.

By far the best is the capsule, I love mine. It is built very well and just makes the phone look amazing.
The agent 18 scuffed up my phone pretty well and didn't offer the protection needed over the face.
The rubberized stuff just forget it, I hate trying to put it in my pocket, the way they stretch and they just attract dust dirt and grime.

Here is a picture of my iPhone with a white capsule on it

Attachments

Spoolin414

Bronze
Dec 6, 2007
Ft Lauderdale, FL
^^^Ill sell you mine, I have an eco-black I returned it to the Apple store because it scratched up my iPhone and got a brand new one but its been sitting in the pack.

AGENT 18 FTL!

paa79594

Silver
Jul 23, 2007
Los Angeles
www.theplasticguys.com
its not as thin as the seidio, but whats great about the capsule is that it is so easy to put on and take off. i had a hard/annoying time with the seidio. i had to really pull hard to get it off. you just need to see both in person and go from there..

Nov 9, 2007
its not as thin as the seidio, but whats great about the capsule is that it is so easy to put on and take off. i had a hard/annoying time with the seidio. i had to really pull hard to get it off. you just need to see both in person and go from there..
I liked the texture feel of the Seidio but it stretched out on the side and started squeaking which was annoying so it's sitting on the desk. I'm waiting for an Otterbox defender to show up and am back to my Agent 18 for now.

iPoop

Dec 17, 2007
I got the agent 18 clear case. I got it about a month back, put it on my iPhone and took it out just a few hours ago. At first glance it does seem like it totally messed up the back of the phone. I saw two massive lines right along where the grooves are, but it turned out to be crap from the case. I bought a cheapo screen protector and slapped it on the back of my phone just in case, and snapped the agent 18 case back. I love the fact that the agent 18 is slim.

DUKEL

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
S.D. CA 92109
I checked it out at the Apple store, some of the employees had it on their iPhones. My impressions of the agent 18 was that it was thick. It looked like it almost doubled the iPhones thickness. I need something thinner than that.

iPoop

Dec 17, 2007
I checked it out at the Apple store, some of the employees had it on their iPhones. My impressions of the agent 18 was that it was thick. It looked like it almost doubled the iPhones thickness. I need something thinner than that.
I suppose if you put it that way. But by far, the agent 18 case is the slimmest of all compared to my other crappy cases. I'm considering getting the capsule though.

DUKEL

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
S.D. CA 92109
I suppose if you put it that way. But by far, the agent 18 case is the slimmest of all compared to my other crappy cases. I'm considering getting the capsule though.
True. I don't know where these designers get their idea of what a case should be. 99.9% of the cases look just horrible. The agent 18 is probably the most decent case in the Apple store.

ufcollins

Bronze
Dec 15, 2007
Jacksonville
i really love the look of the naked iPhone and so i was looking into maybe getting a skin instead of a case. Do you think i could use the iPhone with just a skin, and it would add some adequate protection? Which skins do you suggest?

ufcollins

Bronze
Dec 15, 2007
Jacksonville
I decided to go with the seidio. I just go it for Xmas, and I absolutely love it. It is so thin and make the iPhone look even better. I have however had difficulty removing the case. But it is so sexy and feels great in my hands. I would recommend it to anyone.