Seidio Rubberized Holster, Case Combo for Most Streamlined and Optimum Protection?

Sculder

Dec 26, 2007
Hello,

I have a Case-Mate Signature case, but it adds a tad of bulk and the case at the earpiece doesn't sit well when you are talking to people (very awkward).

From having my iPhone for a while I'm learning that I want protection, but at the same time I like the size of the phone, plus the aesthetics of the phone itself.

I've been looking at the Seidio rubberized combo (http://www.seidioonline.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=846) and the spring clip holster (http://www.seidioonline.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=795)

Both are giving me what I'm looking for: a holster to wear on the belt, while providing optimum protection. There aren't many reviews or comments on either of these two and I didn't know if anyone had any luck with either of the two holster/cases. Any comments are appreciated.

Thanks.

paa79594

Silver
Jul 23, 2007
Los Angeles
www.theplasticguys.com
there are comments all over the this forum about cases. if you would like to save yourself some money, i have a used seidio case in great condition, although i don't have the belt clip. i will sell it for $15 shipped. let me know.

Sculder

Dec 26, 2007
there are comments all over the this forum about cases. if you would like to save yourself some money, i have a used seidio case in great condition, although i don't have the belt clip. i will sell it for $15 shipped. let me know.
I've searched throughout this forum on the Seidio rubber case and holster, there's only one review on both.

scott99

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
Great Neck, NYC
I actually have the Seidio Hybrid Combo. I think it's a very classy thin combination. The case itself is the thinnest of all my iPhone cases, and in my opinion, even enhances the look of the iPhone. The clip is the best clip I've even owned for any cellphone. I'm very happy with the combo. There is some documentation about Seidio cases for iPhone, there is a part near where the case clicks together near the volume and vibrate button, that makes a clicking sound, and many people have been annoyed by this. But on a whole, I like this case way more than the Agent18 case that I have, but that's just MY preference. I'd give the case an 8.5 out of 10. i actually dropped it the other day, and it did it's job, no damage to the phone.

goheels42

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
Connecticut 860
I have the Seidio combo, and I would recommend it to anyone. The belt clip, which I only use for work is the best, allowing you to spin it whatever direction you prefer, and the case itself really compliments the phone well. I've owned 2 other cases, the casemate and the imate, and they were both a waste of money IMO.

paa79594

Silver
Jul 23, 2007
Los Angeles
www.theplasticguys.com
i actually decided to keep the seidio and now am using it over my new capsule. i didn't like the "slippery" feeling the capsule had. but my final decision on which one i will use full time will depend on when i receive my anti glare film and install that.