Seidio rugged convert combo

Discussion in 'iPhone Cases and Accessories' started by Tureal13, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Tureal13

Tureal13 New Member

Just ordered this case as I liked the idea of being able to rock the phone with the thin case in pocket or in the heavy duty rubber case and the skeleton. Any opinions of this case?

2. bams50

bams50 Contributor
    Bronze

What do you mean by 'rocking' the phone?

3. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

"Using" the phone.

4. Santa

Santa Evangelist
    Gold

Seidio put out some pretty unreliable stuff back in my palm days, and didn't support their products well. Now they're pretending to be someone who just "ordered the case" and decided to make that their first post?

5. Tureal13

Tureal13 New Member

Lol. Rocking means using. I've been a droid guy for years and just got an iPhone 4 after going through 3 droid3s and my wife went from a bb curve from the stone age to the 4s. She uses a pink incipio from Verizon. This is literally my first post I was torn between the siedio and the otter box. I felt like everyone has the otterbox and I like to be a little dif. I bought it on amazon and if it's junk will return it. I hope I made the right choice.

6. Tureal13

Tureal13 New Member

Ok so I got the case. Just put it on. Too soon to tell if its truly rugged but it seems to fit the phone quite well and snug and was simple to put on. First negative, its tough to reach in and switch the phone to vibrate. Not sure I'll get over that since I use that switch a lot.

The headphone jack is quite large and is easily accessible which I also use a lot for listening to spotify. They shipped it with a screen protector, but I have a newer one on and will use it till it worn. I'm currently just happy I have a case on my phone.

7. Tureal13

Tureal13 New Member

Ok so im a few days in and love the case. Dropped my phone once, and no issues. Love the easy slip off outer 2 shells. The screen protector they send is ok I put it on and it fits perfect but nothing to rave about.

Usability is good too. I love how it leaves the main button exposed, unlike the otterbox defender that covers it with a rubber button and makes it harder to press. The on off button on top is just as sensitive as if it was off.

I'll give a one month post after I have it for a while.