Seidio Slim Case and Holster Review

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

garretwp

Bronze
Sep 3, 2007
If this helps you any, I have the bestskinsever protector for my screen and have no issues at all. Enjoy the new case! I know I do.

- Garrett

garretwp

Bronze
Sep 3, 2007
hail,

You can find their case / holster combo for sale on their website @ seidio.com.

paa79594@csun.edu,

It can be a little tricky on taking the case off. I start at the volumbe button area and work my way around the case. Just take your time and the case will come off. It is amazing that the little clips on the case hold so well.

- Garrett

Jun 26, 2007
Great Review
Just wondering, what is the easyness of sliding the iPhone with the case on in and out of your pockets, i am thinking of getting the slim rubberized one but would be using it primarily in my pocket.
thanks

Bilal

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
Then i would suggest getting the hybrid version because the rubberized side does stick to your pocket. Im loving my hybrid version. I already took a fall ollieing an 8 stair and my iPhone survived with no visible damage. I fell right on the phone to on my secondary impact.

garretwp

Bronze
Sep 3, 2007
how does this CAse hold up to drops?
In my review, I have dropped the case with the iPhone on the carpet at a height of 5 feet several times and the case and iPhone held up perfectly. The case did not budge or show any sign of coming off of the iPhone.

- Garrett

Bilal

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
I slammed on it after taking a skateboarding fall ollieing a 7 stair and the only damage is some scratches on my clear plastic which is very hard to see.