Selfie on 6S thread

Aug 1, 2007
Curious to see the quality and how well the new front camera turned out :) I had some issues about it being so sharp, but I have yet to see any news or pics on the new front camera only the back. Anyone wanna share here?

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I like taking shots of the ceiling fan and pressing to watch it rotate. Fun times!
Did the Retina® Flash go off? It seems to have illuminated the lower left two-thirds of the photo well, but not the upper right one-third.

I can't even make out clearly what's on the canvas to the right of your head. Is it a homeless reindeer with a stick and bindle in his mouth?

traveling-nomad.jpg

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
Is this one with or without the Retina Flash? I tested it the other night and the low light, non-flash were grainy, but the low-light Retina Flash pics were surprisingly sharp and had great coloring. I was pretty impressed.
Not sure. I haven't spent much time with the camera yet. I've been in the habit of using ProCamera 8, and forget.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Not sure. I haven't spent much time with the camera yet. I've been in the habit of using ProCamera 8, and forget.
It's without then. You'd know for sure because the screen lights up bright orange/yellow. Give it a try in low light with the Retina Flash on the stock camera app and let me know what you think. The detail and coloring is a lot better than I was expecting.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
It's without then. You'd know for sure because the screen lights up bright orange/yellow. Give it a try in low light with the Retina Flash on the stock camera app and let me know what you think. The detail and coloring is a lot better than I was expecting.
I can't find where to enable that.