Sell my JB and UL 8gb for 260?

cpolaris502

Bronze
Nov 15, 2007
Rogers, MN
So im not sure what to do right now. i listed my iPhone on ebay last night and planning on buying the new one when it comes out. I started the auction at 100 with the reserve at 199. Ive been checking out other phones in the same condition as mine and they are going for about $280 or more.

A guy sent me a message asking if i would end it early for 260, he's legit, i checked everything out. Should i sell it to him or let the ad run out, what will get me more money?

MaverickC17

Bronze
Dec 29, 2007
EBay

What is the current bid for your iPhone now?

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Ebay is always a game weather you are buying or selling. Hard to tell someone else what to do in this situation. If it were me, I would have to decide do I want enough to get the new phone or get what the phone is worth.
Items on ebay are strange because you can have 10 of the same item and the range they end up selling for can be a wide gap. It is just the luck of the draw as to who wants it more at the time you auction ends.
If the avg. isn't a lot over $280, I would probably sell. If they are going for as much as $350, I would probably roll the dice and see what happens.

cpolaris502

Bronze
Nov 15, 2007
Rogers, MN
yeah, i think ill take it right now. there are no bids yet, i just listed it yesterday. it will be easier to have the money already too.

cpolaris502

Bronze
Nov 15, 2007
Rogers, MN

cpolaris502

Bronze
Nov 15, 2007
Rogers, MN
well, forget this thread now.

i put a buy it now for 320 and ten minutes later it was gone. im happy, but of course now im wondering what it would have gone for. oh well, more than i paid for it!

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
haha yeah man i put mine up two days ago and i wasn't expecting over 300 but i put the buy it now 400 and some guy emailed me today askin if he could pick it up from my house because he lived liek 10 mins away and hell give me 400 for it and i said hell yeah. so he came and he looked at it and since it had a lil scratches on the back and didn't have headphones and the usb cord was pretty crappy lookin he asked if i could lower it to 350 but i said the lowest ill go is 375 and he took it for 375 so im happy. now im going to get the 16gb one and save some more money and get my sister one for her bday in july

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Thats great dude! I hope I can find a 16gb first gen iPhone for around that price "Buy it Now". Cause I don't really like wasting time with those auctions taking like 3 days to end then at the last 5 or so minutes the bidders go so ramped that the page times out lol!

May 6, 2007
United States
well, forget this thread now.

i put a buy it now for 320 and ten minutes later it was gone. im happy, but of course now im wondering what it would have gone for. oh well, more than i paid for it!
Great job, congrats and good luck with the iPhone 3G. I am keeping my iPhone, as it may be worth even more in a few years, and it is just a fun thing to have :). I will still use it as my phone, and I am not buying an iPhone 3G.