Selling iPhone, possible?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

hiphop101

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
what is the early termination fee? you're not talking about the restocking fee 10% for returning the phone right?

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
what is the early termination fee? you're not talking about the restocking fee 10% for returning the phone right?
It's a $175.00 penalty fee for cancelling your AT&T contract early. This is not the same as a restocking fee - that would apply if you were to return the phone to the place of purchase.

crane98

Jul 11, 2007
It's a $175.00 penalty fee for cancelling your AT&T contract early. This is not the same as a restocking fee - that would apply if you were to return the phone to the place of purchase.
You don't have to pay any termination fee, go to cellswapper.com, someone can take over your contract for free. There's a ton of other similar sites. I also told verizon I was moving to Italy to study abroad and they canceled mine for free.

hiphop101

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
You don't have to pay any termination fee, go to cellswapper.com, someone can take over your contract for free. There's a ton of other similar sites. I also told verizon I was moving to Italy to study abroad and they canceled mine for free.

well i was going to return my iPhone and pay the restocking 10% fee and go to a cingular/ATT&T shop and get me a Blackberry Curve and keep the rate plan.

U guys know if the internet work well on Blackberry? Becuz iPhone is super slow

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
well i was going to return my iPhone and pay the restocking 10% fee and go to a cingular/ATT&T shop and get me a Blackberry Curve and keep the rate plan.

U guys know if the internet work well on Blackberry? Becuz iPhone is super slow
You can do that without any problem as long as it is not more than 14 days from the original purchase of the phone.

hiphop101

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
If i sell my iPhone after i activated it. how will the next person activate the phone for their number? Same way i activated mine in the beginning?

hiphop101

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
but u know what, iPhone was all a hype. one drop and its done. and F Apple for the restocking fee...trying to make us keep the iPhone being half ass. But owell yall take good care of your half of 1k phone. Peace ppls