Selling out

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
D

dixhills231

if the iPhones are completely sold out on friday and online, does any1 know how long Apple said it would take for the phone to be back in stock?

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
if the iPhones are completely sold out on friday and online, does any1 know how long Apple said it would take for the phone to be back in stock?
Welcome to EI!

They're saying if they run out before you can get one on Friday, that they'll lead you to the computer to order one online so you can get it within three or four days. This makes sense because with the holiday next week the best you could hope for is a Thursday delivery.

JnC

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Apparently restocking deliveries can be made on Saturday. So check back with the store over the weekend if they do sell out on the 29th.

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
i have a sinking feeling that anyone that WANTS to get one on friday (i.e. wait in line for a few hours...depending on location) will get one.

mrpacijr

Jun 24, 2007
I agree...the lines will probably be sort of long, but there are so many AT&T stores and at least one Apple store...plus you can order online...too many options for someone who really wants one, not to get one

ps49556n

Silver
Jun 21, 2007
NYC
The Apple store here in Orlando did run of of Ipod Mini's for a couple weeks after they sold out the first night.

It is not a fair comparison....iPhones cost about 120% more than ipods after tax, requires two year service contract, does not appeal to all demographics.....

ps49556n

Silver
Jun 21, 2007
NYC
The release of the ipod mini pales in comparison to the iPhone and it is not marketed towards the same audience....your statement still offers no good insight on the actual iPhone supplies...