Selling V1 iPhone?

TeamPEZ

Bronze
Sep 7, 2008
Marietta, Georgia
First, off - this is not an advertisement - I just want to know if anyone has done this before.

On onesaleaday.com , they are offering to buy back your V1 iPhone for some serious cash. I've looked and looked and have not heard anything about it. Has anyone ever tried it? I've ordered from there a few times and it has been great.

Anyone? Does it seem to good to be true?

Thanks!

-TP

IPHONEmp

Bronze
Aug 27, 2008
Columbia, South Carolina
Using anything like that I would Be Careful. I have a Friend That Sent his phone into something like That and they sent him a check that Once he cashed Turned out to be fake and they wanted to charge him with fraud. I just say be careful.

showguy

Silver
Dec 2, 2007
Long Island, NY
I sold mine on ebay with 2 cases, car charger, and two crystal screen protectors for $400.00. This was a month after the 3g release.

UFGator

Jul 17, 2007
No. I don't think it's too good to be true. In fact I don't think it's very good at all. I sold my 4g V1 phone for $250 in less than TWO MINUTES on eBay and it had a cracked screen!

TeamPEZ

Bronze
Sep 7, 2008
Marietta, Georgia
No. I don't think it's too good to be true. In fact I don't think it's very good at all. I sold my 4g V1 phone for $250 in less than TWO MINUTES on eBay and it had a cracked screen!
I got the FedEx package today and I am completely unsure about doing this... not a lot of responses from people, so I am asking for more, please.

Thanks!

K

karangupta47

hey guys who cannot buy iPhone for some reason can change there pocket pc into iPhone
by having awesome theme installed

Last edited by a moderator:

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
I got the FedEx package today and I am completely unsure about doing this... not a lot of responses from people, so I am asking for more, please.

Thanks!
I would say, if you don't feel good about it, then don't do it. Heck there is such of a market for the v1. You could probably sell it by word of mouth face to face.

TeamPEZ

Bronze
Sep 7, 2008
Marietta, Georgia
I would say, if you don't feel good about it, then don't do it. Heck there is such of a market for the v1. You could probably sell it by word of mouth face to face.

True ... very true ... but I am a glutton for punishment. It seems so legit. Does anybody know anyone that wants to buy a V1 iPhone? I've got two!

-TP

rmfnla

Bronze
It's OK, these guys are legit.

The tech guys in my company showed me this site about a year ago. They have been around and they deliver.

I'm not sure what they will do with all the V.1s but this is no fly-by-night organization.

williamrob42

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
I would go with Ebay. I believe the V1 is still going for $300 - $400 and if unlocked you may get more.