[Send redeem code]Autostereogram-Maker:Make your own stereogram on iPad or iPhone.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ncatli

Oct 31, 2011
>Special day, sending the most special blessing to the most special person.
>What the most wanted to say are hidden in the stereogram only you two can read, for a big surprise.
>The contents you most wante d somebody to see, can be turned into a magical stereogram by Autostereogram-Maker, and can be saved in your album or send to somebody.
>Pay attention, at first glance, you just can't see anything in stereogram, needs reading intently, through a special viewing method, it immediately become into a three-dimensional window that you have put into a various kinds of goods.

app link:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app//id467065533
Free version:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/autostereogram-maker-free/id503492187?mt=8
Now, send the redeem code to the friend who first reply the contents in stereogram created by Autostereogram-Maker, send one code and reply a new stereogram.
please pay attention to the new picture.
Here is the first autostereogram, try it

3DImage 1.jpg

A practical method for watching stereogram:
Take the screen brightness down, place a finger or pen on the front of screen.
Observe its reflection in screen, Search its reflection around.
After a while you should be able to see the three-dimensional image.

Sometimes due to binocular vision separating too much and see the mess of the object, then Near by to look a little, you can see the correct object.

Some people are using cross-eyed method, although can imaging too, but the image is in front of the picture, and the contents is opposite ( the black part of depth map is nearest, the white part is furthest), this method not only is not good to the eyes, and you are not comfortable to see, the image is not stable too.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
That's pretty cool. The one with the words is very difficult to read. I can make out some of the letters, but others aren't very clear. Maybe a larger font would have worked better.
I saw the helicopter in the next one, but not sure what was above it to the right.

ncatli

Oct 31, 2011
That's pretty cool. The one with the words is very difficult to read. I can make out some of the letters, but others aren't very clear. Maybe a larger font would have worked better.
I saw the helicopter in the next one, but not sure what was above it to the right.
thanks for your attention, yes, the texture of the stereogram with words don't be selected well. I will try again...
the object is a fighter in the upper right corner...:) sorry, my english is poor...
the redeem code has been sent, please check...

ncatli

Oct 31, 2011
Thank you for the code! I am trying it out and will post my pictures tomorrow.
You are Welcome, thanks for your attention and support,

Please pay attention to the tips in the App-Store, maybe it is helpful.
The draw depth map function built-in Software is relatively simple, if you want to produce more complex depth map, maybe needs other 3D software( such as 3DS MAX ), you can refer to the apps support:
http://user.qzone.qq.com/615585375/main

m13

Jul 1, 2011
Thanks for code! I can make autostereogram with the built in gallery easily but I am
having a tough time making my own D Map from a photo. I can't get the depth right.
Are there apps that can help with this part?

ncatli

Oct 31, 2011
Thanks for code! I can make autostereogram with the built in gallery easily but I am
having a tough time making my own D Map from a photo. I can't get the depth right.
Can not preduce depth map through using a ordinary photos, because the image captured by a single camera does not contain the depth information. The method is considering to take the parallax pictures captured by stereo-camera to generate a depth map .
The built-in depth maps are generated by the PC software(3DS MAX), you can refer to the apps support:
http://user.qzone.qq.com/615585375/main

sorry, my english is poor. I would like to express clearly...

ncatli

Oct 31, 2011
Because a lot of friends like reference photo to make depth map
The follow-up version will add clear-color function in the eraser function.
Thank you for your reminding