Send Songs from phone via email and ringtones

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RTpics

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Malibu CA
read the link in my post, and go to comment 15 and onwards this may help you, sorry i am at work at the moment and do not have time to rest this good luck.

randyg

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
If you don't have /bin/cp installed on your iPhone, I'm betting that is why it's not showing up.
I'm not sure what /bin/cp is and weather or not i've got it installed. The app acts as though it is sending the song to Ringtones, even confirms with a beep. Nothing shows up in either Ringtone folder. Another issue, maybe an indicator of the above problem, the list of songs is in random order, not in alpha order like it shows in your pics.

I do have BSD Subsystem (1.5) and OpenSSH (3.2.9.1-3) installed if that helps.

RTpics

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Malibu CA
it works for me on a mac, iPhone firmware 1.02

1. i downloaded the installer.
http://iPhone.nullriver.com:16080/beta/

2. the ring tones where not being listed like you in sounds.

3. i went and installed BSD Subsystem from within the installer, it then worked some people are having to reboot the phone for the ringers to work hope this helps.

4. try sending another song sometimes my songs do not work, if it takes 2 seconds or more before you hear the confirmation "bong" the ring tone will be there.

randyg

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
Yep I've tried all of that. At this point I'm just going to wait until the app is fixed or updated. I've done everything as I'm supposed to and no go. At least there are others having the same issue so I know it's not my phone.