Sending AOL Mail - Error

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

sled14

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
Fort Lauderdale
Does anyone else get "Cannot Send Mail - Sending the message content to the server failed" message sometimes when trying to send emails? Sometimes they send right away but other times this happens and its kinda annoying. It happens randomly whether I'm going through EDGE or wifi

bbguy5

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
Rolling Meadows, IL
Does anyone else get "Cannot Send Mail - Sending the message content to the server failed" message sometimes when trying to send emails? Sometimes they send right away but other times this happens and its kinda annoying. It happens randomly whether I'm going through EDGE or wifi

are you using the cingular wireless mail exchanger cwmx.com in the SMTP server settings or are you using AOL;s?

bbguy5

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
Rolling Meadows, IL
under settings in mail and go to advanced. Remember if your on your homes wifi with WBC u cannot send email using the cwmx mail exchanger or any other SMTP server other then your isp

iLLGT2

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
NY/LI
I have the same issue sometimes, the mail is weird on this phone, there should be a status bar of the email you are sending to know its sent. When t isn't it goes into the outbox folder, then when you open it to try and send it again there isn't a send button, any ideas fellas ? Thankyou! Btw I am using aol mail.

Martin