Sending Picture Texts

SwedishQT

Jul 20, 2009
I don't know if there is already a thread for this or if in fact anyone is having any issues with this, but I am completely missing that option on my phone and have been. I talked to Best Buy and they said that I should have it. Anyone have this problem and know how to fix it?! Any information would be appreciated! Thanks, Jamie:dft005:frazzled

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
I don't know if there is already a thread for this or if in fact anyone is having any issues with this, but I am completely missing that option on my phone and have been. I talked to Best Buy and they said that I should have it. Anyone have this problem and know how to fix it?! Any information would be appreciated! Thanks, Jamie:dft005:frazzled
MMS is not active yet. We're still waiting for AT&T. When that happens, we'll all have the option. Best Buy obviously doesn't know what they're talking about. I've heard rumors of the end of this month to sometime next month for MMS.

Saurabh

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
VA
MMS is promise that has yet to be fullfilled by ATT. Wait for the time to come!

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Yeah it is still unfortunately unavailable. AT&T claims it will be available at the end of the summer. We shall see.

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
For once in Ireland we get something before you guys/gals. It seems rediculas that AT&T can't implement a 5-7 year old technology on the smartest phone in the world automatically.

SwedishQT

Jul 20, 2009
Ahhh...thank you so much :) I have never been so aggravated with a company like them ever in my life. I probably should have just went to Apple instead haha! Again thank you!

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
For once in Ireland we get something before you guys/gals. It seems rediculas that AT&T can't implement a 5-7 year old technology on the smartest phone in the world automatically.
Amen brother. Does seem as if your being tortured without that cheeky MMS capability. But for me however... mine works perfectly.

It shouldn't be long now :sneaky:

iNut

Jul 19, 2009
San Joaquin Valley, CA
Just a noob here but when i was at AT&T, the rep was tryin hard to sell me and assured me that mms would be available next month. It WAS afterall a rep, though!

Saurabh

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
VA
ATT is probably working on it, hopefully it will come out soon!

akaremo44

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
i robot-
You also have great whiskey over there too
Braggart, so just rub it in a little more why don't you. LOL

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
The amount of hate aimed at AT&T in regards to this issue continues to boggle my mind. I guess folks just love their mms.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Yes, doing everything else in the world you can possibly do with a phone other than MMS must be rough. ;)

Don't hate on me. I keed, but I understand... I don't use MMs but I know a LOT of people do...

seanwes

Zealot
Gold
Feb 13, 2008
San Antonio, TX
Yes, doing everything else in the world you can possibly do with a phone other than MMS must be rough. ;)

Don't hate on me. I keed, but I understand... I don't use MMs but I know a LOT of people do...
:p

Honestly, I've never used MMS. Never had it on previous phones, so I really don't "miss" it, I would just love to have it. I send pictures a lot, but have to resort to emailing. I have gmail filters setup to forward text messages to me when I get one, but it's such a hassle. Would just be nice.