Sending Pictures to Non-email phones

TomRS

Bronze
Jan 19, 2008
Is there a way to send pictures taken on your iPhone to people who do not have email on their phone? My wife says that people have texted her pictures (I don't really believe this). I want to send some pictures of our son that I took with my phone so she can use them on her phone, but I just don't know how to do it. She has a Motorola Razr. Does anyone know of a way to make this work?

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
I would post the link but can't because I'm on iPhone just search the form and you will find a way every phone has a email address I think for AT&T it is number@att.mms.net or some thin like that ... There is a list on here just search for it

TomRS

Bronze
Jan 19, 2008
Sprint = @pm.sprint.com
Verizon = @vzwpix.com

AT&T = @mms.att.net
T-mobile = @tmomail.com
Alltel = message.alltel.com

This is the list. You just do number and then this for what follows. Thanks to the folks who originally posted it. I lost the login name, but thanked them in the post.

iMerlin

Silver
Sep 20, 2007
Algonquin, IL
Does this have to be 1+area code or just area code and number?
Could this also be used with emailing ringtones from a PC to a mobile device?

T

tinc719114

Is there an international list somewhere for this?

Sprint = @pm.sprint.com
Verizon = @vzwpix.com

AT&T = @mms.att.net
T-mobile = @tmomail.com
Alltel = message.alltel.com

This is the list. You just do number and then this for what follows. Thanks to the folks who originally posted it. I lost the login name, but thanked them in the post.
I was aware of the email address for us carriers. Does anyone know if there is an international directory of sorts for all international carriers? Is there an authoritative list for all international carriers?