Sending Pictures...?

unkmark

Bronze
Apr 3, 2008
is there a way to send iPhone pics, i have swirlyMMS but that just lets me send pics that i take with my iPhone, i want to send pics that i have uploaded from my computer....

is there an app. that does this?

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
email is my pictures main means of transportation.

unkmark

Bronze
Apr 3, 2008
i don't use the e-mail, because i have hotmail

unkmark

Bronze
Apr 3, 2008
if you know a free way to have my mail forwarded to my g-mail account, than can you please tell me....

because my hotmail account is very important to me right now and i have some important e-mails sent to me from my websites and universities, which make it very hard to switch unless i have a good way of forwarding them.

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
i think they mean use your gmail account to email the pics off of your phone

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
yes. You don't have to get rid of hotmail. Just get ya a gmail account for your phone.

unkmark

Bronze
Apr 3, 2008
ooo ic ic, well i have my iPhone gmail account set up, but can i send emails to a cell phone number or juss other e-mail accounts?

because thats basically where i want to send my photos to my friends' cell phones

unkmark

Bronze
Apr 3, 2008
.........................................bump #1

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
I honestly duno. But surly someone here does and I mean heck if nothing eles just try sending a few and see if it works.

Since u can't received them my guess would be that you can send them either. LOL

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
ooo ic ic, well i have my iPhone gmail account set up, but can i send emails to a cell phone number or juss other e-mail accounts?

because thats basically where i want to send my photos to my friends' cell phones

Alltel = xxxxxxxxxx@message.alltel.com
AT&T = xxxxxxxxxx@mms.att.net
Aruba setar = xxxxxxxxxx@mas.aw
Bell Canada: xxxxxxxxxx@1x.bell.ca
Cellcom = xxxxxxxxxx@cellcom.quiktxt.com
Cellcom Malaysia = xxxxxxxxxx@sms.celcom.com.my
Cellular South = xxxxxxxxxx@csouth1.com
Centennial Wireless = xxxxxxxxxx@cwemail.com
Cricket = xxxxxxxxxx@mms.mycricket.com
Digicel Aruba = xxxxxxxxxx@digitextaw.com
Digicel Curacao= xxxxxxxxxx@digitextcu.com
Digicel Barbados= xxxxxxxxxx@digitextbb.com
Digicel Bonaire= xxxxxxxxxx@digitextbo.com
Digicel Cayman= xxxxxxxxxx@digitextky.com
Digicel Grenada= xxxxxxxxxx@digitextgd.com
Digicel St. Lucia= xxxxxxxxxx@digitextlc.com
Digicel St. Vincent= xxxxxxxxxx@digitextvc.com
Einstein PCS = xxxxxxxxxx@einsteinmms.com
Fido = xxxxxxxxxx@fido.ca
MetroPCS = xxxxxxxxxx@mymetropcs.com
Rogers Wireless (Canada) = xxxxxxxxxx@pcs.rogers.com
Suncom = xxxxxxxxxx@tms.suncom.com
T-Mobile = xxxxxxxxxx@tmomail.net
Unicel GSM = xxxxxxxxxx@info2go.com
US Cellular = xxxxxxxxxx@mms.uscc.net
Verizon Wireless = xxxxxxxxxx@vzwpix.com

What I would do is put an mms email link as an alternate email address in the contact... that way, it's one-click access.

Here's a question... is there any way to look up what network someone is on by their number? I know you could always just ask, but that could be cumbersome for a giant list of cell numbers...

panda

Bronze
Mar 15, 2008
Have a look at Sketches. I use it but haven;t tried sending to another phone. It can use Twitter. Worth a look... it's stable and you can draw on the pictures or just send a drawing or... well, check it out anyway.

fdchilds16

Bronze
May 6, 2008
Do any of you have AT&T and use SwirlyMMS? Everytime I try to send a pic, it said "Failed to send MMS. Could not connect to proxy (connect failed)" although I put in the correct settings on the SwirlyMMS website.

MMSC: mmsc.cingular.com
Proxy: 066.209.011.032