sending sketches and taps help

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Baller, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Baller

Baller Member
    Bronze

ok so my wife and I bought the apple watch and were under the same ID and when I would send a sketch she would get it but it would come to me as well showing my number then whatever it was i sent. So she created a new apple ID and we put her under my account with family sharing. Now she sends a tap or sketch and its all good but when I send one...same results. she gets it and I again with my phone number. How do I fix this?

thank you

2. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Go into her contact info on your phone and remove your Apple ID/iCloud email.

3. Baller

Baller Member
    Bronze

Weird that it would be on there but I will check it later. The last message it sent back to me I just blocked my own number. Will that be a problem later?

Just checked. Her contact info only has her personal and work email as well as personal and work phone number. My cloud email isn't there

4. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Check to see if her watch has the same name as yours.
    Apple watch app > General > About

5. Baller

Baller Member
    Bronze

Her watch has her name and mine has my name. The last time I sent a sketch it went to her then came to me showing my number so I slid it up and blocked it. Seems to have worked for now. I have an appt with Apple sunday

6. Baller

Baller Member
    Bronze

well figured out the issue and all is good now.