Sending videos from 3GS to email

xxsirvtecxx

Bronze
Mar 3, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Ok, this is what i noticed and im not sure if im the only one....

But when I send a video out after recording regardless how long or short the video is...the email that i send it to/ reciepients...get the video more than once....is this some kind of glitch or is this just my phone?

The email that is sending out the video is a yahoo account, I would like to know if anyone knows of this issue?

Last edited by a moderator:

AeroCare

Zealot
Gold
Jul 16, 2009
All over the World !

But when I send a video out after recording regardless how long or short the video is...the email that i send it to/ reciepients...get the video more than once....is this some kind of glitch or is this just my phone?

The email that is sending out the video is a yahoo account, I would like to know if anyone knows of this issue?

How are you accessing Yahoo, directly on Safari or using an app?

RossMc

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2009
Newcastle, UK

Im guessing it is your phone as I have just tested it there and sent a video to my Yahoo email and it only sent once.

Oct 20, 2007
Fremont, California
it's the iPhones that have a glitch when it comes to sending video i tried sending video with aol, yahoo, google, ME and it did the same all my friends have 3gs and the same thing happens hopefully Apple could have a fix when 3.1 comes out

xxsirvtecxx

Bronze
Mar 3, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Im sending the videos from my email on my iPhone....im not going through safari. yes its weird cause it sends it like 5 or six times until i get a call or text from someone saying how many times did you send that video? lol...so it is a gltich then...i thought i was the only one.