Sendpics does not send pictures...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

fahad20

Oct 3, 2007
Hi guyz i wanted to send fullsize pics to my friend....but i always get the error message whenever i hv tried it with sendpics...but otherwise im able to send pics normally from my mobile...
please help!
thnx!

HELPmepLox

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
So.Cal
when i do it, i get the msg with failed in it but i read more into it
i don't think u can send it if the other person doesn't have the proper format of receiveing it..

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
Are you emailing it to them or are you trying to send it to them via MMS by sending them an email to their phone? And are you on AT&T or is it an unlocked phone?

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I have modded, not unlocked, through AT&T iPhone. The MMS doesn't work for me either. It says message failed could not be sent. I tried to uninstall and then reinstall it because that seems to work if I have had problems with apps but it still gives the same message. Do you have to be on WIFI maybe?
I am trying to send to my family on Verizon phones. They all MMS each other and are always putting the iPhone down because it can't send MMS or video. So I thought this was an answer to one of my most wanted apps for my iPhone and I would shut them up but I can't seem to get it to work.

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
The MMS app that is in installer doesn't seem to work for most people. Especially those who are new AT&T customers with the iPhone. My suggestion is just use the normal photos program on the iPhone and send it as an email to the MMS for the carrier. For example you can send to PHONENUMBER@vzwpix.com for Verizon customers and the will get it on their phone as an MMS message.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
For some reason, my family, who are all on verizon, never get the pictures when I email to their phones. It usually fails. It has gone through a few times but not often.