Sendsong just borked my inbox

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

maalesh

Aug 28, 2007
Same thing happened to me. I couldn't get the inbox fully functional again until I restored the phone (due to Apple firmware update).

Last edited by a moderator:

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Basically, my phone locked up while trying to send a song. Everything just froze, and after rebooting I couldn't get my inbox back.

If you run into this problem, I've discovered the solution:

Uninstall SendSong, reinstall it, and send another song. It will flush it's cache and get rid of the mail thats causing the inbox to hang.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Same thing happened to me. I couldn't get the inbox fully functional again until I restored the phone (due to Apple firmware update).
I just fixed it. I snooped around with mobile finder looking for sendsong files/caches and Outbox files to delete and I couldn't find anything, so had a go with the instructions I posted above.

I just tested my inbox again after reading your post, I'm sending and receiving just fine now. Hopefully people will search this post and save themselves a restore.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Wow, must have been a server roll-back, because I fixed my problem and posted a solution.

Basically I had a corrupt Email in my outbox because Sendsong crashed when I accidentally bumped into the Dock button. I had to reboot my iPhone and after that point my inbox stopped workin correctly.

What I did to fix it was uninstall SendSong and reinstall it, this time sending another song. That cleared out the cache, and the corrupt email somewhere along the way. Since then I've been back to normal, and have even used SendSong again with better results this time around. Oh, I uninstalled Dock, lol. I'll only use it now when I need screenshots.