SendSong Update - Trouble

EvilRufusKay

Bronze
Sep 28, 2007
I installed the sendsong update that installer brought up and now the app hangs on a whit screen. Tried to uninstall and then reinstall.19e and still no go. Anyone else have issues? Thanks

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
I installed the sendsong update that installer brought up and now the app hangs on a whit screen. Tried to uninstall and then reinstall.19e and still no go. Anyone else have issues? Thanks
this might be a dumb quetion but are you running 1.1.1 version .19e only runs on 1.1.1

and also if you have SMB Prefs installed and you have the Dim Wallpaper ON it might be causing this issue also

EvilRufusKay

Bronze
Sep 28, 2007
this might be a dumb quetion but are you running 1.1.1 version .19e only runs on 1.1.1

and also if you have SMB Prefs installed and you have the Dim Wallpaper ON it might be causing this issue also
Yes I updated to 1.1.1 and broke her out.

I did not have the dim wallpaper option on. I was running .19e with no trouble on the 1.1.1 update, then installer wanted to update sendsong so I did. That is when the trouble started. Thanks!

EDIT: So I figured it out. I forgot an important step. You have to set the octal value to 0755!