Sensors for rotating a picture bad?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
Well I went out and bought the 8GB iPhone monday and activated it etc..etc.. now I have noticed there is like a 75% chance when I have a photo when I rotate it that it will turn.. other then that sometimes the phone doesn't recognize that I did that? Am I the only one whos got the iPhone that doesn't wanna rotate photos?

jmcacc1120

Jun 8, 2007
Well I went out and bought the 8GB iPhone monday and activated it etc..etc.. now I have noticed there is like a 75% chance when I have a photo when I rotate it that it will turn.. other then that sometimes the phone doesn't recognize that I did that? Am I the only one whos got the iPhone that doesn't wanna rotate photos?
Make sure the phone is perpendicular to the ground when you turn it. It will not turn if it is flat in your hand. Ex. if you have iPhone laying flat on a table and turn it 90 degrees while still flat on the table it will not change the view. But if you pick up the iPhone perpendicular to the table then lay it on it's side the picutre will turn. Just watch the angle you are holding it. Make sure it's straight up and down. This is what I have notice.

I LOVE iPhone!

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
Oh wow your 100% rite haha.. it works fine now like 99% the time lol good i didn't know that i was like holding it in my hands like flat how u said almost like a table.. now i got it... thanks a lot

I LOVE THE iPhone TOO NOW! lol