separate thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

pemarsh

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
I don't know what everyone else thinks about this idea, but I believe it sure would be nice to have one single thread/topic for ANYTHING related to a hacked/unlocked phone.

There are so many people posting topics due to their hacked/unlocked iPhone not working only due to the fact they screwed it up in the first place by hacking it to death or unlocking it, etc. I am not saying that they are wrong in doing so, but it sure would be nice not to have to sift through their frantic posts anymore.

Anyone agree?

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Just another one of the things about an online forum. Some people are just going to refuse to search and while it's unfortunate making another thread about it isn't going to prevent them from not searching in the future. It would just end up as another thread amongst the many.

skiz420

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
Boston
i think this would help... like the software section is kind of confusing... it could be unlocking/jailbreaking and apps then maybe a custom thread....

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I don't agree with one thread, but I do think that the Modifications and Software forums should be merged. They're used for the same topic.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Chris or Kabeyun, the moderators here, can create new forums, merge them, etc. Ask one of them.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I'm actually monitoring this thread and taking under consideration. I'm in the process of adding new forums and organizing the current forums. Adding iPod Touch discussion also throws a bit of a monkey wrench into the process. I'm sure there would be some overlapping topics.

skiz420

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
Boston
i noticed this just now... its broken up a bit and helps out... i like the ipod threads broken out by type of ipod.... its coming along nicely so far... keep up the good work chris