Sept 12th Announcement

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Gathering my "phone numbers" a lot of butt kissing, it's gonna be a year, barely. Hope I can pull another miracle.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
I wonder if
You may qualify for a full discount on an iPhone upgrade on 10/03/2012.
can be moved up to The release date with switching to the share plan on AT&T?
  • You're eligible for an upgrade at a discounted price.
  • This is the unlimited plan. I could use this as a bargain chip?
  • @Bennyboy any expert advice on this matter ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
I am not happy about this. I do not want to wait to get my new iPhone because I'm sure it'll be backordered. I hope that AT&T changes the date on my account. It's saying something about 2013. This sucks. I really hope they change the date. I don't want to be left in the dust.

On the other hand, this September confirmation - is not confirmed by Apple so I'll wait to get the official word. Hell, we don't even know what the new iPhone will look like. These renderings in drawing form and physical form are definitely not confirmed so there's that. (Plus they look pretty yucky!)

I'm remembering, it's just rumors...nothing solid.

We deal with this every year. Rumors, renderings, release dates, and then it all works out in the end. I think this year it will too.

Okay I'm back! No more ranting.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
I am not happy about this. I do not want to wait to get my new iPhone because I'm sure it'll be backordered. I hope that AT&T changes the date on my account. It's saying something about 2013. This sucks. I really hope they change the date. I don't want to be left in the dust.

On the other hand, this September confirmation - is not confirmed by Apple so I'll wait to get the official word. Hell, we don't even know what the new iPhone will look like. These renderings in drawing form and physical form are definitely not confirmed so there's that. (Plus they look pretty yucky!)

I'm remembering, it's just rumors...nothing solid.

We deal with this every year. Rumors, renderings, release dates, and then it all works out in the end. I think this year it will too.

Okay I'm back! No more ranting.
I talked to the AT&T guy today (as they'd know anything LOL)
About unlimited plans etc. He said they can sometime upgrade within the same month. He did not think the unlimited get canceled with 4 g LTE.
I do agree with pretty yucky
Nothing solid
For me no charge card :( but well hubby has to take the hand me down every year.

barbie

Bronze
Jul 8, 2008
the driver's seat
I'm so ready. I've been eligible since Feburary but have been waiting for the "5" I'm going to have to get more memory if the smallest size is 16gb I've maxed out my memory with pictures. I'm trying to decide if I'll get white or black. My hubby bought me the new iPad in April for my bday ans he got me white so I'm thinking of getting white to match my iPad :)

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
I'm so ready. I've been eligible since Feburary but have been waiting for the "5" I'm going to have to get more memory if the smallest size is 16gb I've maxed out my memory with pictures. I'm trying to decide if I'll get white or black. My hubby bought me the new iPad in April for my bday ans he got me white so I'm thinking of getting white to match my iPad :)
I never even thought about the color yet
I have white now. Perhaps they have colors this time around ?
And scratch resistant glass and water repellent backs ?

Matt

Bronze
May 10, 2007
Looking forward to the big event! I hope it has some new features that are amazing! Apple never fails to deliver!

jpepping

Sep 22, 2011
I just hope that iOS 6 is released before then for the older phones, it looks cool and should add some great features. My guess though it that the iPhone 5 will be released, then iOS 6 will be pushed out to the masses.