SERIOUSLY! Where's the Customize Add-On's?

fdchilds16

Bronze
May 6, 2008
Ever since I upgraded to 1.1.4, not near as much of the Customize apps that are available show up in Installer. I have like fifty million sources on my phone, and I still don't see those Customize Themes. Where'd they go and how do I get them back? I've downloaded a source where I could install Cheema which allows me to have other customizable abilities, but I used to be able to customize everything down to the color of my text bubbles, and now it's all gone.

I do not have Customize 2.0 because I don't like it. I am using Modded Customize. Does anyone out there with 1.1.4, using Modded Customize, know where to find them? I am SO sad about my phone not looking the way it used to. :(

john_T

Silver
Dec 29, 2007
NYC
You can find them in Customize itself;) It is under ThemeBrowser.

fdchilds16

Bronze
May 6, 2008
But I'm not using that version of Customize.

john_T

Silver
Dec 29, 2007
NYC
I dunno then. I guess you can just find the themes on your PC and get them that way. I think Customize packs on Installer have gone down ever since the new release.

24trepid

Silver
Jan 13, 2008
Florida
Ever since I upgraded to 1.1.4, not near as much of the Customize apps that are available show up in Installer. I have like fifty million sources on my phone, and I still don't see those Customize Themes. Where'd they go and how do I get them back? I've downloaded a source where I could install Cheema which allows me to have other customizable abilities, but I used to be able to customize everything down to the color of my text bubbles, and now it's all gone.

I do not have Customize 2.0 because I don't like it. I am using Modded Customize. Does anyone out there with 1.1.4, using Modded Customize, know where to find them? I am SO sad about my phone not looking the way it used to. :(
Add this source.

http://repo.sc/24trepid

Then look under Themes (Customize)
Image and sound packs.

Mar 2, 2008
If your still having trouble i could upload the customize folder that has all the sounds and images, just let me know if the source doesn't work for you.

davis5050

Bronze
Aug 18, 2007
Ok once you go through all the themes it asks you if you want to install this theme or apply only. My ? is how do you get them all on the phone so you can pick and choose between all the diffrent things on there?

fdchilds16

Bronze
May 6, 2008
I take it you're using v2.0. My guess would be to install it, that way the individual files will be on your phone and you can pick and choose after the fact.

animate3

Nov 22, 2008
customize

If your still having trouble i could upload the customize folder that has all the sounds and images, just let me know if the source doesn't work for you.
I have been searching all over the place and found the repo that u refer to sometime ago, but it won't work. So can u please upload the files

Thank u
animate3 UK